1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

unable to send files via bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by geeva, Aug 10, 2010.

1. geeva

geeva Lurker

i love my legend but HTC support isn't much help i've found.

i cannot get files to transfer via bluetooth, either to another phone or to my car kit (ie/ contact lists, v cards). when i called for help i was told 1 - check with your network provider. (uhm, bluetooth doesn't utilize the network...) 2- the upgrade to 2.1 has caused many of the products to be unable to sync to other devices (well, the speaker works, i just can't transfer files. oh, that is odd - not a helpful reply) and 3 - try a factory reset. (how about, no. every time i've tried that nothing is fixed and i'm back to square one and having to reload all of my programs and data).

it's been determined that my settings are correct. has anyone else found this issue and been able to overcome it??

thanks for your time everyone

2. bluedragon7

bluedragon7 Newbie

just a thought maybe turn on FTP server in bluetooth settings?

3. subbarao.t

subbarao.t Newbie

How r u trying to send the files? I mean did u get into the People program and then tried to send the contact vCard via blue tooth?

I had BT transfer issues with sending document files etc., and I worked around it by using the Astro file manager and Bluetooth File Transfer apps in combination from the market.

HTC Legend Forum

The HTC Legend release date was March 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

March 2010
Release Date
Reviews