1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Unable to send picture texts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rjfd, Oct 28, 2011.

1. rjfd

rjfd New Member

Oct 28, 2011
    hello, i just recently bought a Samsung galaxy ace and i am unable to send or receive picture texts, it just gives me the message " currently unable to send your message. will keep trying until service is available" and it will not send but i can send normal texts just fine. i have looked all over and i cannot fix this problem. my plan includes unlimited texting of all forms (picture, audio, video and whatnot). any help would be greatly appreciated.

when i get picture or video texts i just get a message to visit telusmobility.com/snap but the login always fails.

Advertisement

2. GrahamF

GrahamF Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
    London
    Hi, welcome. Do you know you have to be connected to the internet to send/receive MMS messages on an Android phone?? This will solve it I'm sure. Check your settings that you are set to automatically send/receive MMS's & all should be good once you are connected to the web. Must be on packet data not wifi. Hope this helps. GrahamF. London :)

3. shaneydroid

shaneydroid Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Sheffield, United Kingdom
    My missus has been having a similar problem and we found the only way to get them to send was to make sure wi-fi is turned off (it is usually turned on at home).