• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to send picture texts

rjfd

Lurker
Oct 28, 2011
hello, i just recently bought a Samsung galaxy ace and i am unable to send or receive picture texts, it just gives me the message " currently unable to send your message. will keep trying until service is available" and it will not send but i can send normal texts just fine. i have looked all over and i cannot fix this problem. my plan includes unlimited texting of all forms (picture, audio, video and whatnot). any help would be greatly appreciated.

when i get picture or video texts i just get a message to visit telusmobility.com/snap but the login always fails.

hello, i just recently bought a Samsung galaxy ace and i am unable to send or receive picture texts, it just gives me the message " currently unable to send your message. will keep trying until service is available" and it will not send but i can send normal texts just fine. i have looked all over and i cannot fix this problem. my plan includes unlimited texting of all forms (picture, audio, video and whatnot). any help would be greatly appreciated.

when i get picture or video texts i just get a message to visit telusmobility.com/snap but the login always fails.

Hi, welcome. Do you know you have to be connected to the internet to send/receive MMS messages on an Android phone?? This will solve it I'm sure. Check your settings that you are set to automatically send/receive MMS's & all should be good once you are connected to the web. Must be on packet data not wifi. Hope this helps. GrahamF. London :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones