• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to show subtitle

Bamdadomani

Lurker
Feb 12, 2023
Hi
I've had tesco android tvbox whicb was able to show subtitle of certain android app when the caption is of

Now with new t85z okus bix that i acquired in that app eng sub only works when i select eng language with on caption and the rest of the languages regardless of setting will appear as single dot "."

Can anyone help me

Maybe an issue with your whatever it is app and the T95Z box? Of course I can't help as I don't know what that app is, except maybe try emailing the app's developer. However I suggest you try Kodi or VLC instead.

I use a T95 Android box myself with Kodi and VLC, and those can show captions in any languages no problem.

Upvote 0
The app that im using is filamingo which is an online streaming app
And u got to watch inside it

Some other streaming app ive tried they were fine
I wonder that i have to have some special codec or font if its how its work!

It's this app is it?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.filamingo.app&hl=en_US&gl=US

Unfortunately I can't read Arabic. But I suspect it's a compatibility problem with the app and the Android build your T95Z is running. Suggest you email the app developers, and report the problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones