• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to stream video via Galaxy s3 DNLA TV

yarnos

Lurker
Dec 24, 2012
Hi Guys

I am currently trying to stream videos directly from Samsung galaxy S3 to my Sony Bravia KDL- 55HX800 which is connected to the same router. The tv is hard wired connected to router using a Cat5 cable....

I have watched and read a few youtube video tutorials and forums and have no answers after 5 day of trial and error,
eek.gif
i have downloaded the imediashare application on my phone but i get the following error:-

"the specified resources has a MIME-TYPE which is ot supported by the AVTransport service

I am able to stream music, pictures and the channels that come with Imediashare??

I have also tried streaming without imediashare by pressing the icon located above the video i get the following error:-

"Player is not available.Check the network stats and connected device

I have also checked that file sharing is enabled (enabled file sharing via) <settings> <more settings> <nearby devices> enables

Not sure what piece of Hardware is not compatible the TV,Router, or The galaxy s3 NOT connecting and streaming?

Does anyone have any fixes or howto's on getting my videos to stream from my portable device to my sony Bravia

heeeelllllllppppppppppppppppppppp
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones