1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unable to turn on my contacts sync on Lg esteem preventing me from synchronizing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Modman, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Modman

Modman Android Enthusiast

My phone is rooted with the stock operating system. I am getting frustrated with my contacts not being able to sync with gmail

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

For existing contacts just go into each one and make sure the are listed under your account. By default mine adds new people I email to my contacts. The options are phone only/gmail sync/or gmail with no sync.[​IMG]

3. Modman

Modman Android Enthusiast

I recreated the accounts from Gmail it was pulling down accounts but not pushing up accounts created on phone. Then I in installed go contacts ex. It wouldn't let me change the existing contacts but now it seems to ask to make them phone local or gmail when creating new ones.
    Will only find out if that fixes it when I try to create a new contact. But it's weird under sync accounts the contacts sync remains disabled it can't turn green. Monitored enable box or account showing. Settings->accounts->sync

4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon

Mine is that way as well. Not sure why it won't let us change it so I just made sure when I added a new contact that I saved it to the Gmail account.

5. Chess101

Chess101 Member

+1

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews