• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to update software

bnoc12

Lurker
Apr 21, 2015
Just purchased the gear 2 Neo off of eBay. Watch is in great condition and got a great deal. It seems that it was rooted because when I go to update it, it tells me that I am unable to update the watch because it has been modified. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this? I want to be able to return it to stock and update the watch. Thank you.

Just purchased the gear 2 Neo off of eBay. Watch is in great condition and got a great deal. It seems that it was rooted because when I go to update it, it tells me that I am unable to update the watch because it has been modified. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this? I want to be able to return it to stock and update the watch. Thank you.

Here is a link to stock firmware:
http://www.mrcrab.net/stockrom/sm-r381.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones