• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to view some, but not all, jpg pictures

Hi. I have an HTC Legend with a 16Gb MicroSD card installed. I recently took a couple of pictures with the camera and they display fine. However the next 5 I took in quick succession will not display at all. I just see the grey icon with what looks like a small landscape picture with an exclaimation mark. I also hooked the phone up to my PC with the USB cable and copied a couple of pictures from the computer onto the phone (it's set to save all pictures onto the SD card) and these would not display either. I also had a message pop up occasionaly saying that I did not have permission to save to the SD card, or something similar.
Any ideas from anyone as to whether this is a problem with 2.1 or maybe it's my SD card?
Any help gratefully received. Thanks in advance. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones