• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to view some videos

llanita

Feb 22, 2013
I have downloaded and installed Flash Player according to the google search results I found on installing it. I can see it in my Apps folder. I have a Nexus 10 4.4.2 v tablet.

However, when I try to view videos from a recipes site, and I click on the play arrow, nothing happens, so I really don't know why or what is going on. None of the recipe videos on any of those recipe sites work. Are they not Flash also?

I am also able to view videos on YouTube.

I am now unable to view flash videos. Have uninstalled and reinstalled flash, but now I get the message that says that adobe flash is needed to view the videos. I have installed the latest flash version from adobe for the 4.0 versions of android.
thanks

I use Firefox and have followed their instructions on how to do it, but obviously I'm doing something wrong because I can't view them.
I downloaded the last version for android in the archives, maybe if I download the previous version? I am frustrated with this.
Thanks for the response

Upvote 0
How do I found out if I have kitkat or not? I have scoured the web and viewed instructions on how to use flash with firefox, and apparently it works for a lot of people, but not for me.
I can view YouTube vids, so shouldn't I be able to view flash too?

Apps > Settings > About Tablet ... your current software version will be listed under 'Android version'.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones