• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Unboxing ALL the Galaxy S20 Plus Accessories (ok, not all)

NightAngel79

Mandalorian
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Northern Ky
Here is a 10min video of me opening accessories, I know I know, how can you contain your excitement? (i suggest therapy)

In all honesty, anything in particular anyone has questions around, reactions to, or comments about, please let us know!

I'm into wireless chargers (as evidenced by the 3 in here) and will dive more in depth on those soon.

Are we missing anything you really want to see?

Let us know

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Nice set of goodies you've got there. The Samsung inductive charger piques my interest. I've not seen it before. I have an older Samsung EP-N5100TBEGUS that is rated for fast charging but I have no idea how fast. The advertising speaks of compatible Sammy 8 and 9 devices. I don't really need to charge faster but I could step up my game and take my old charger to the cabin. Looking forward to your review on it as well as the car mount / charger. My current car mount is just that... at nice mount with zero charging.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones