• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Uncharted 4

Shotgun84

Extreme Android User
May 30, 2011
Cambridgeshire, England
So no ones getting excited about this one yet? Although the uncharted series looked good, it took Naughty Dog the whole of last gen until they released something which blew the others out the water but they've done it quickly this time. Closest thing you're getting to real life graphics without an expensive pc at the moment. Can't wait to play it and can't wait to see what they can do in a year or two time.

I haven't played an Uncharted game yet...mostly because they are exclusive to consoles..

I game on PC and it's a shame they don't bring this series to the PC.

Same -- there are a few (usually PS games) I really wish were not exclusives.

This looks like I may add it to that list. That trailer looks awesome.

Upvote 0
Same -- there are a few (usually PS games) I really wish we're not exclusives.

This looks like I may add it to that list. That trailer looks awesome.

Yeah I agree, completely.

There are a lot of good games for PC, but exclusive games just make me upset. Those companies should know they can maximize profits if they open up their game to the PC market.

Upvote 0
I love the Uncharted series. I only played exclusives on PS3 last gen, but the Uncharted games was worth the price of admission (it's also my blu-ray player). If I had a PS4 this would be a day 1 purchase. I might try and get one as a Christmas present. Otherwise, I don't think I'll be able to afford a new console any time soon (I usually wait a couple years for a price drop and library to grow before upgrading consoles anyway). Since I can't play it, I haven't paid too much attention. Iwouldn't want to spoil it with too much coverage anyways.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones