• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help undo ota update?

aust234

Lurker
Sep 14, 2010
Ok i did an update for my droid moterolla. It changed every aspect of my phone. It also gratly degraded my 3g and erased my market app so they sent me a replacement phone with the update on it. Does any one know how to undue the update? By the way the lag is so bad it took me 30 min to load this page when i have 3 g

Ok i did an update for my droid moterolla. It changed every aspect of my phone. It also gratly degraded my 3g and erased my market app so they sent me a replacement phone with the update on it. Does any one know how to undue the update? By the way the lag is so bad it took me 30 min to load this page when i have 3 g

Welcome to the forum! I've moved yout post to a new thread in the Motorola Droid Forum where they will be better able to help you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones