1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Undue Andriod Update

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mike Zap, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Mike Zap

Mike Zap Lurker

Hi is there a way to undue the Latest Android Version 10 to the previous with out loosing everything on my phone? Thanks....

nick8316 likes this.
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

If I had to guess, no... I'm assuming you would have to at least root/unlock, but I'm not sure.

What specifically are you not happy with?

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Mike Zap

Mike Zap Lurker

I was trying to rename an app with apk editor and never had any issues until I ungraded now I can't see to modify anything. I didn't think there was but thought I'd ask the question.....

4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Why not just switch to a editor that works for Android versions?

ocnbrze and nick8316 like this.
  5. Mike Zap

Mike Zap Lurker

Any suggestions on an editor? I've tried older versions of APK editor pro and it creates a new apk file. I go to install the new version it comes back "app not installed" unless you can suggest another trick I can get this file to install..

nick8316 likes this.
  6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

To downgrade this is possible but you will have to format your device to do so, resulting you losing all data, however you can backup your data so you dont lose your stuff

#6 Deleted User, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2019
    ocnbrze likes this.

Google Pixel 3 & 3XL Forum

The Google Pixel 3 & 3XL release date was November 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch or 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 845 processor, and 3430mAh or 2915mAh battery.

November 2018
Release Date
Reviews