1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

unfortunate

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thecooksj, May 8, 2011.

1. thecooksj

thecooksj Lurker
    None

May 8, 2011
    Hello everyone, I just signed up about 10 minutes before I posted this to get some help. I've seen lots of useful information in here but unfortunately haven't found anything that will help me out. I don't know if I bricked my phone or if my laptop needs fixing.

I have the Metro PCS version of the Huawei Ascend and followed the steps from a youtube video to upgrade the phone through CWM. Everything was going smoothly, had my info backed up and everything. Unfortunately, my laptop needs a new battery, it does not charge, someone tripped over the charger halfway through the process and unplugged it. :mad:

After that happened, my phone only stays on the "Huawei" screen everytime i turn it on. It tells me that there's an error trying to read the flashcard. I had a 4gb card in the phone and now it doesn't work and my laptop does not register the memory card. Got a new card but the problem is that the card that had my phone backed up on it is ruined. Is there anything I can do to save my phone?

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
  3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male