1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Unfortunately, LGATCMD Service has Stopped

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VirgilX00, Aug 16, 2016.

1. VirgilX00

VirgilX00 Lurker
    Aug 16, 2016

Aug 16, 2016
    This is a technical question I have with my LG Optimus F3.

I have an unusual problem with my phone. A couple of days ago, an error message took over the screen reading, "Unfortunately, LGATCMD Service has stopped," and no matter how many times I press "OK," it will continue to reappear. I have tried to Force Stop, Clear Cache, Clear Data of several of the programs in my Application Manager, but nothing.

Following, I have done a Restart, Soft Reset, Hard Reset, Factory Reset, wiping the S5 System Cache, changing batteries, removing SD card, and switching SIM cards. I tried to get the phone to connect to the internet so I can try installing an update, but it continually runs into an authentication error. To add, there is no service for the phone.

In order to do anything on the phone, I have to press "OK" on the error popping up and I have 0.3 seconds to press or swipe on the phone before the error pops up again. It gets frustrating when I'm trying to find a solution. Unfortunately, I have run into a dead end and cannot find a solution anywhere.

If you can help me in any way possible., I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you

To add, I'm sorry if this is a double post. I created my other thread as a guest, on the Android Questions forum, so I'm not quite sure how to delete it.