• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I recently purchased a HTC Desire. Love the phone but ever since I connected to it to my Nissan Bluetooth Mobile Phone Kit, it stays connected for about 2 days and then either I have no speakers and no bluetooth connection or I don't have any bluetooth connection. Incoming and outgoing calls are routed through the speakers on my stereo set. Does anyone else have this problem? Nissan Service have fixed the problem twice thinking it is the stereo but I believe the 2.2 Andriod is not working with my Nissan Bluetooth Mobile Phone Kit. Has anyone solved the problem? I have seen other blogs where the same problems appear and they say that is is a HTC software problem. HTC say that is because I am not now running 2.1 but have admitted to other HTC Desire users that it is a software problem. Please help......

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones