• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unified Inbox HTC Incredible/Verizon - What is the right way?

droidtony

Lurker
May 28, 2010
So, I just got my HTC Incredible from Verizon.... and despite me seeing verbiage about unified inboxes various places around the web.. it doesn't exist.

I have a friend with a motorola droid and he tells me on the "email" programs screen that lists accounds, there is a 'show unified inbox' sort of button. My phone has a program called "mail" and not "email" and is missing that option...

I read around on this forum and people say that K9mail has a unified inbox. Once again, I got that program, put in my 5 accounts, and still don't see an option to see a unified inbox. Now, I do see a screen that lists all the accounts and I can go back and forth between the inboxes of the various accounts... but I have read K9mail does have a unified inbox.

So, if I just K9 how do I do this to see all my mail messages in one unified inbox?

droidtony

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones