• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Uninstall 2.2 back to 2.1

I have no idea why im having this problem as most of you are stating yours is actually faster. Also when I delete text threads from different people they take a significant amount of time to delete as well. So doing a hard reset will erase the 2.2 update and set me back at 2.1 but with no apps?

Upvote 0
Well the hard reset worked wonderfully and im still on 2.2 not 2.1 happily everything is snappy and great! And my LED is working now and I had fixed it before darweth you can change the rate at which it blinks in handcents notification settings and it will work if you set it on something besides default. But I would recommend doing a hard reset.

Upvote 0
Well the hard reset worked wonderfully and im still on 2.2 not 2.1 happily everything is snappy and great! And my LED is working now and I had fixed it before darweth you can change the rate at which it blinks in handcents notification settings and it will work if you set it on something besides default. But I would recommend doing a hard reset.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones