• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
yeah Thom has a point, I wouldn't be quick to remove anything as we have a lot of system updates ahead of us including an android upgrade coming any week now.
Why don't you just disable what you don't use? I've used phones from Samsung and LG and compared to those, there's really no bloat at all. The only Motorola app I deactivated was moto migrate (after I used it to backup my old phone) the other moto apps are helpful to have. Anywho here's a list of what I deactivated on my phone and so far no issues

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-25-22-59-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-25-22-59-41.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
What I do on my Turbo 2 ...

I use Nova Launcher Prime and have added a drawer to the app drawer called HIDE. I move them all there and leave them enabled. I visit that drawer about once a year. You could also disable them if you choose. In my opinion that just complicates things.

... Thom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones