1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

unintended calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Termin8, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Termin8

Termin8 Member

After having my Eris for a while now, I must admit, there is still a couple issues that bother me about it:
    1. Press the "PHONE" button, and then you get a keyboard with the last 3 calls over top of it, and the "CALL" button bottom, center. Can't tell you how often, I've pressed one of the 3 people listed as soon as the app. opens, only to have it switch those names and I end up calling the wrong person.
    REALLY pisses me off. I just have to train myself to wait for the screen to update after it opens BEFORE I try to press a name.
    2. After a call is over, I go to press the "END CALL" button, only to have it change to the "CALL" button as I'm pushing it, and of course, that initiates a redial of the last call.

2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I had the same problems ... so I have trained myself to use the call and end buttons on either side of the trackball ... problem solved. I agree though, the setup is annoying.

3. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Android Expert

I have done the same a few times.

4. Dangraef

Dangraef Newbie

I have had the same issues since I got the phone, its kind of sad that a lot of things are fast on this phone. The app that controls the regular phone functions should be snappy!!! I mean it is a phone =)

5. Termin8

Termin8 Member

Unfortunately, these days, most people are more interested in the other features, and seem to forget the basic "phone" features. :rolleyes:

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews