• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Universal Androot Beta

Reactions: Just Different
Upvote 0
I'm new to this site and I am hoping that someone can help me. I am using 2.1 update1 on my LG Ally, I am trying to get Universal Androot to work for the last 2 days. To no avail I keep getting the "failed! nofugoo" error. I have tried every version on every setting possible. If anyone could give me some insite I would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,
Tim

Upvote 0
I'm new to this site and I am hoping that someone can help me. I am using 2.1 update1 on my LG Ally, I am trying to get Universal Androot to work for the last 2 days. To no avail I keep getting the "failed! nofugoo" error. I have tried every version on every setting possible. If anyone could give me some insite I would appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,
Tim

z4root from the market has been confirmed to work as well. Make sure you have USB Debugging turned on.

Upvote 0
It didnt work for me. When it asked me 2.1 to 2.2 or 1.5 to 1.6 I didnt know what to pick...I have LG Ally. I bought it a month ago. I installed Titanium and when I tried to use it after I rooted with this Universal Androot it said "I dont have rights or somenthing like that....can anyone help me?
the root probably didnt work, try using z4root from the market instead, after that check to see if u have superuser as an app, then ti should work

Reactions: HomicidalPanda1
Upvote 0
Reactions: Nemesiis
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones