• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

universal remote

Can the mytouch be a universal remote if so what is the app I need to download

I'm assuming you mean for a TV.

As far as I know the mytouch doesn't have an IR port/transmitter... so the answer would be no.

However it does have bluetooth so maybe a remote control for a PS3 is possible, but I haven't seen one.

I'm still looking for the app that let's the mytouch REALLY touch me... in my special place... late at night... when no one is looking.

Upvote 0

As far as I know the mytouch doesn't have an IR port/transmitter... so the answer would be no.

However it does have bluetooth so maybe a remote control for a PS3 is possible, but I haven't seen one.

I'm still looking for the app that let's the mytouch REALLY touch me... in my special place... late at night... when no one is looking.
:eek: WOW :eek:

LOL :D

Upvote 0

Like this?

VibratingDuck v1.0 Application for Android | Entertainment

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones