• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unknown phone case

Hi everyone 👋

I recently ordered a Jack Daniels case online for my J7 Pro (2017). But what arrived wasn't for a J7. At least not MY J7.
I've had a quick look through Google to see if I could work out what it's actually for, only to realize that could take forever.
So I thought I'd put it to you guys in the hope
that someone in Android land would recognize it.
Only clue I can give is that it is for a 5.5' phone.
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• cam_tmp_1.jpeg
    cam_tmp_1.jpeg
    594.1 KB · Views: 310
Only thing I know that Jack Daniels has made good was Whiskey. T-shirts and cigarette lighters and other memorabilia was all seem to have been made in China. Go figure..

Maybe Jack Daniels will start making smartphones in near future? If they do so, they'd better keep the 3.5mm audio Jack alive.

Upvote 0
Maybe Jack Daniels will start making smartphones in near future? If they do so, they'd better keep the 3.5mm audio Jack alive.

Considering that Jack Daniels is committed to being an American Distillery, they may reach out to a company like Blu to make their cellphones. But in a bidding war if any for the manufacturing contract, China will most likely beat out any of the competitors because they already got the hardware, space and manpower to deliver a product like smartphones faster, cheaper and more efficient than any of the others. My apologies for veering off topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: lvt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones