• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unlimited Web for phones $10 for xperia x10

october

Lurker
Jul 4, 2010
Hello all,

I'm planning get a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 unlocked in the near future. I'm wondering if anyone can please tell me if the T-mobile Unlimited Web for phones $10 will work for xperia x10? I have called T-mobile cs and they said no. I called about 6 other phone store (that's not T-mobile), about half of said it will work. I'm confuse.

I don't mind paying more but if I can get the same service for less that be better:D

I'm sorry if this question sound stupid but I'm new to this whole smartphone/data plan stuff. I've been waiting for this phone since it first announced. My contract ended in November of last year.

Any suggestion/comment? Thanks.

I know that when I unlocked my girls iphone to use it on tmobile, I said that I had some crappy phone that only needed the $10 unlimited data. Her iphone works fine with it. Just tell them that you want to add the unlimited data and it should work. Dont tell them what kind of phone. If it doesnt work than you might have to upgrade to android data.

Reactions: october
Upvote 0
Don't bother with the CS people - use the my.t-mobile.com website to do all your interactions. Set up an account and chose as your phone something that has the $10 plan available - I use the Motorola Zine - and add it to your account. On the phone set up an APN with internet2.voicestream.com, call it something like Voicestream Legacy, name doesn't matter. MMSC http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc. MCC 310 mnc 260 APN type internet + mms.

Reactions: october
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones