1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unlock All Fingerprints

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kendallkanderson, Sep 14, 2020.

1. kendallkanderson

Hello I'm looking for someone to assist me in unlocking and updating all fingerprints on my Samsung Note 8 android? I ask as I have a CryptoMinor Pro app that I use to mine bitcoins and when I go to activate the license key to withdraw it gives me an error message. See attachment

Attached Files:

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what does the screenshot have to do with fingerprints? and have you tried getting another activation key?

mikedt and MrJavi like this.
  3. kendallkanderson

The screenshot was just for visualization of the message I was getting. I had another android developer tell me that I needed fingerprints to be unlock and updated is why it's not accepting my activation key which is a AES Key. I got another key that was a MDK encryption key, but the same message.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

If it's a problem with the keys not working, that maybe an issue with the app or the online part of the service. That this company or their developers would need to address probably. Have you tried emailing them and enquiring about it? Because I don't think anyone here can assist with that.

FWIW the idea of successfully mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrency on a mobile phone sounds like a scam to me. And this has been discussed before on AF.

5. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

@kendallkanderson I'm afraid we're not going to be able to offer you much help here. That appears to be an issue with the app so you'd need to contact the app's developer to get it sorted out.

I'd normally advise you to use the app's listing in the Play Store to find the developer's contact details but (surprise!) it doesn't look like that app is available on the Play Store. I agree with @mikedt here; it sounds like a scam to me.

6. kendallkanderson

OK thank you so much for your honesty. It goes along way with me. Makes total sense. Thanks again for your assistance.

codesplice and ocnbrze like this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date was September 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 6GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

September 2017
Release Date
Reviews