• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help unlock code?

I bought mine from unlocking.com. $10 (sale price) and about 4-6 hours if I recall. They sent two codes. The first one I tried (actually the second code) worked like a charm.

hi agent43, i got mine from unlocking.com. where im stuck on right now is how do i get the enter special code screen to come up? i tried holding down alt+K(*) on the keypad to bring up the display box.

unfortunately i dont have an unaccepted sim card to play with right now so any insight to get it unlocked would be greatly appreciated.

Mike:)

Upvote 0
Have you tried just skipping that step? Open the dialpad and enter the
Code:
*#32#
sequence from the next step. Everything worked for me on the first go, but honestly, I think I missed the step you are talking about altogether. Unfortunately, I can't verify the sequence for you. Now that my phone is unlocked, it won't bring up the entry screen again.

Regards,
agent86.ca

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones