1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

unlock screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brandon2x, Feb 10, 2011.

1. brandon2x

brandon2x Newbie

tried to get an answer to this over at xda but all i get is whining about where to post the question instead of an answer. anyone else getting sick of that???

This has probably been mentioned somewhere but I didn't see it. Is there any way to get the incredibles unlock screen, the pulldown curved bar, on the Droid x? I'm running the liberty 1.5 rom currently...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

Go into Settings>Liberty settings>Lockscreen Settings and select "Use Rotary Lockscreen". It doesn't pull down though, it rotates sideways.

You can use widgetlocker if you want it to pull down.

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

I have used widget locker and I cannot stand the ones they have, is there am easier way to customize the lockscreen look?

4. brandon2x

brandon2x Newbie

thats what i'm wondering too. i've never liked widgetlocker either.

5. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert

taknactn and VoidedSaint like this.
  6. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

you know i followed those directions using ninja morph, and it still doesnt work, i choose iphone slider and the look is still not there..... strange, i finished the project and everything, i keep opening ninja morph to see if it actually changed, and guess what... it did so now im confused

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews