• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
There's actually a metro pcs franchise by my workplace with a droid on its used phones shelf that they say is flashed to work on metro pcs with limited usage. They say its usable to make calls and texts but it can't use the internet as metro doesn't have 3G coverage.
thanks for the reply here where we live we have metro pcs but it will defeat the purpose of having a droid dead as no internet connections... I think I have to root it lol

Upvote 0
Yeah I don't know the full specs of what they did and if I have a chance today I'm going to swing by there and check if they still have it and see what all it can do because now I'm interested in how they do it. I'm also interested to see if it still says verizon wireless on the lock screen and pulldown lol.

Upvote 0
Yeah I don't know the full specs of what they did and if I have a chance today I'm going to swing by there and check if they still have it and see what all it can do because now I'm interested in how they do it. I'm also interested to see if it still says verizon wireless on the lock screen and pulldown lol.
lol I gave one razor to my cousin she took it to metro and still said verizon haha do you have a messanger?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones