• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unlocked behold 2 "no service"

jasrandrews

Lurker
Oct 27, 2010
I am having the worst problem with my samsung behold 2. I just recently unlocked it with a unlock code from TMobile, it was saying "no service" before i unlocked it because my Tmobile account is deactivated and now its saying the same thing when i put in my AT&T sim card. I changed the APN settings in safe mode to the new cingular settings, I have a current AT&T data plan and it still won't let me do anything? I also master reset all my settings, AND STILL NOTHING! But my AT&T sim card works fine (messaging,web,calling) in my little Nokia phone from AT&T. Someone please help me, I am all out of things to do :thinking:

Welcome to Android Forums, jasrandrews.

Sorry to see you're having issues with your device and the carrier.

In reading your post I'm having trouble sorting things; I cannot determine which carrier you want your Behold 2 to connect with, Cingular, AT&T or T-Mobile.

Whichever it is, if I were having those issues I'd bring the device in to that carrier's nearest facility and ask them to please set it straight and make it operational.

Sorry I can't be of much help other than that, at the moment.

By the way, I've moved your thread to the Behold 2 Support area for you.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums, jasrandrews.

Sorry to see you're having issues with your device and the carrier.

In reading your post I'm having trouble sorting things; I cannot determine which carrier you want your Behold 2 to connect with, Cingular, AT&T or T-Mobile.

Whichever it is, if I were having those issues I'd bring the device in to that carrier's nearest facility and ask them to please set it straight and make it operational.

Sorry I can't be of much help other than that, at the moment.

By the way, I've moved your thread to the Behold 2 Support area for you.

Thanks and sorry for confusing you . . . but my problem is that the behold 2 is already powered to work with Tmobile sim cards, what i did was got it unlocked and i want it to now work on ATT network but i can not seem to get the no service message off of my phone with either sim card(ATT/TMOBILE). TMobile won't really assist me because i am no longer a customer of theirs, however they did provide me with a unlock code

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones