1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Unlocked HD2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WombFever, Mar 10, 2011.

1. WombFever

WombFever Lurker
    None

Mar 9, 2011
    I have 2 HD2s, one was just bricked this morning and another one that is unlocked HD2 *my main phone*, I have a Tmobile sim card.

I was traveling around the world and I need my phone to work internationally so I asked Tmobile give me the unlock code which they did.

Now, I am back home and kind of want to put Android on my unlocked phone.

I tested few roms on my other spare hd2. Two days ago, I decided to try the Dark Forces Team NAND build on my spare hd2, it worked fine all night but by next morning, it was bricked.

So I am worrisome since I only have my unlocked hd2 now. I really liked the DFT (Dark Forces Team) build. Any other recommendations that would be more stable? From my best knowledge, the DFT NAND was based off the HTC Desire build, correct? That Desire Build was pretty impressive on my phone.

I'm traumatized by how my spare phone bricked on me because of something I did wrong in the process so I am asking my friend (who's a graduate of Computer Science) to do the process for me.

I believe what I did wrong was that I installed HardSL, Radio LEO, then MAGLDR which had a very similar ROM Update utility to the Radio Leo. My educated guess is that they kind of wrote each other over???

Okay, back to the unlocked phone? Should there be anything that we SHOULD be aware of before attempting to run/flash Android on it?

Would I be better off booting off a SD card?

Advertisement

2. WombFever

WombFever Lurker
    None

Mar 9, 2011
  3. WombFever

WombFever Lurker
    None

Mar 9, 2011
    Anyone? I really want someone to help me out with putting Android on my phone.

4. Talderon

Talderon Android Expert
    None

Feb 21, 2010
    Microsoft Corp. - Sr. Systems Engineer
    Seattle, WA
    Sorry for the slow reply, I have been swamped with work...

Anyway, I know this is a long read, but details are all here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-leo-hd2/273125-guide-android-your-hd2-start-finish.html

Let me know if you have questions about the guide once read.

Thanks!

edit: On the bricked phone, can you get it to boot into the boot loader at all or will it just not boot period? (as in, can you get it to boot into any kind of screen?)

WombFever likes this.
  5. WombFever

WombFever Lurker
    None

Mar 9, 2011
    My bricked phone won't boot up to the boot loader. It is just black, (not charging or powering up).