• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unlocked Htc Hero For iPhone 3GS

nellisere

Apr 15, 2010
Lincolnshire,UK
hello, i would like to trade my Unlocked HTC Hero origanally on orange for any iPhone 3GS in Working Condition, my her has a few light scratches on the top, 3 very small marks (1.5mm max) on the back case, no scratches on the front screen, comes with box, charger, usb cable, headphone(if wanted), 2gb memory card and 1gb goldcard, some of the plastic has come of the usb cable but works absolutly fine, i can preload the phone with anything, i.e custom recovery, any rom, official 1.5/2.1 rooted(1.5 or custom rom only) or not rooted. i dont mind how big the iphone is eg 8gb 16gb, white prefered but will settle for black, doesnt matter if boxed or with headphone but needs usb cable, must be 3g S, can also add small amount of cash, (upto

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones