1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unlocking the LG P970

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Zukaro Travon, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Zukaro Travon

Zukaro Travon Lurker

I'm thinking about switching carriers since I can get a much better deal with another carrier than who I'm currently with. However, my phone is locked to the carrier I'm with (which I don't like, even if I wasn't going to switch, as I like having the option to just put any SIM card in I want and have it work).

So I was wondering if anyone knows how I can do this for free (I don't want to pay $50 to use a phone I already paid for on another network). I've been looking around online but all I've been able to find is free unlocking for Nokia phones. Plus I don't really trust the majority of these sites I've been looking at.

If it's possible to do through software I think that's the route I'd rather go, but if I absolutely need an unlock code I'd like to know of a site or a program which can give that to me for free.

If that's impossible then is there a cheaper way of doing it? And through a site which I can trust?

2. CenturionB

CenturionB Well-Known Member

is it still actuality?

LG Optimus Black Forum

The LG Optimus Black release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP 3630 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews