• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unofficial Incredible Wallpaper Thread

This picture here seems to be the right size. http://i44.tinypic.com/314eedv.png

However, when I get the green crop box it does not extend out to the full width of the screen. Anyone else having this problem? Or is there an app that can take care of this issue?

Thanks.

Bump. Any thoughts on this guys? Thanks.

Yeah - the green box is troublesome. You have to grab the edge of the box (press and hold for a short time) and then drag it outward, to cover the whole image. I couldn't figure it out at first either...

Upvote 0
Yeah - the green box is troublesome. You have to grab the edge of the box (press and hold for a short time) and then drag it outward, to cover the whole image. I couldn't figure it out at first either...

OK so does it grab the whole image, or the entire screen of the Inc? I did what you said last night but it seems to stop at some point. It does not fit the entire length or width of the Inc screen. Is this correct?

How will you know if its done correctly?

Upvote 0
OK so does it grab the whole image, or the entire screen of the Inc? I did what you said last night but it seems to stop at some point. It does not fit the entire length or width of the Inc screen. Is this correct?

How will you know if its done correctly?

Viewing the image in the gallery program, press Menu, then Set As, then Wallpaper... then you'll see this (click the thumbnails to see a larger version)...

Then, press on the edge of the green crop border, you'll see this...

Now, drag the crop border outward until the entire image is selected and click Save.

setwalpaperfinalview.png

Now you should be good (though you really should use my custom nature shots rather than this techy stuff! :p)

Upvote 0
Here are quite a few decent ones. All are 960x800. Some are ones I found googling, the Fish Head Rock is out in Kern County California, the art piece is Max Ernst's Fireside Angel, 37 1/2 MPH is from the US Borax mine site in Kern County California.
I use Mabilo Wallpapers and have the wallpapers change every minute. Find it on the Marketplace and then put all of your pictures in the mabilo\download folder on your SD card.

Attachments

• Birds.jpg
    Birds.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Check Your Head.jpg
    Check Your Head.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Domino.jpg
    Domino.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Fish Head Rock.jpg
    Fish Head Rock.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Green Volcom Tiles.jpg
    Green Volcom Tiles.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 186
  • Green XL Gorilla.jpg
    Green XL Gorilla.jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Grey Volcom Tiles.jpg
    Grey Volcom Tiles.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Keyboard.jpg
    Keyboard.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Light Bulb.jpg
    Light Bulb.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 37 MPH.jpg
    37 MPH.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 134
  • Lighter.jpg
    Lighter.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 160
  • US Flag.jpg
    US Flag.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 131
  • Roulette.jpg
    Roulette.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Red.jpg
    Red.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 212
  • Random.jpg
    Random.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Purple.jpg
    Purple.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Ocean.jpg
    Ocean.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Max Ernst.jpg
    Max Ernst.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 205
Reactions: Trojita
Upvote 0
Viewing the image in the gallery program, press Menu, then Set As, then Wallpaper... then you'll see this (click the thumbnails to see a larger version)...

Then, press on the edge of the green crop border, you'll see this...

Now, drag the crop border outward until the entire image is selected and click Save.

setwalpaperfinalview.png

Now you should be good (though you really should use my custom nature shots rather than this techy stuff! :p)

Thank you! I feel like an idiot. That's what I was doing. I was under the impression that when you crop it out so to speak it had to fill the entire screen of the Inc. :eek:

Thanks again!! Will check out your nature shots too. ;)

Upvote 0
Does anyone else find it super annoying when someone puts the full size image in their reply? Just attach it and let it be thumbnail. So annoying going through posts like that on my Incredible.
How are you opening thumbnails on your Inc.? Every time i try the screen just goes dim. The full size pics are much easier to download.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones