1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unresponsive Touch Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nick evans, Apr 13, 2020.

1. nick evans

nick evans Lurker

Hi there,

I have an Honor 10 Lite and My touchscreen becomes unresponsive at least once /twice a day.

When I try to restart using Power and Vol Up, despite pressing restart it still does not work. I am unable to do factory reset as when I select this option from the menu using the volume keys to scroll and power button to select, I cannot type Yes as the touchscreen does not work!

My fingerprint recognition still works but I’m unable to type the security code in. Do you have any magical solutions for this problem. It happens at least once / twice a day where the screen becomes completely unresponsive.

Yours hoping

Nick

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

You need a new screen

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

you can try a factory reset first just to see if this is a software issue. if a factory reset does not work, then it is most likely a hardware issue.....and yes like @Dannydet suggested, you might either need a new screen or you might want to consider a new phone.

4. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

Well at least I am not the only one having unresponsive screen issues my pixel 3 has been doing the same thing:mad:

Honor 10 Lite Forum

The Honor 10 Lite release date was November 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.21" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3-6GB RAM, Hisilicon Kirin 710 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

November 2018
Release Date
Reviews