1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unroot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Monstruo, May 16, 2011.

1. Monstruo

Monstruo Newbie

For some odd reason my LG Optimus one day went nuts. It turned off and then back on, i didn't check it until i returned home, and i saw that it had done some sort of update while having been rooted.

It's no longer rooted, even though it says it is. How do i truly unroot? I have tried several things and can't find anything more on google.

Will factory reset help? I've heard it only removes user data?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Monstruo

Monstruo Newbie

Loving the help.

3. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Extreme Android User

I can’t help, just wanted to say that I’ve caught my unrooted rebooting itself a few times in the last week, showing no updates that I can decipher. But it might do that all night long, for all I know.

4. Monstruo

Monstruo Newbie

I cant re-root, or anything of the sort. I need to get into the system files...

5. kalex

kalex Newbie

I'm a bit confused. What exactly happened? Are you rooted or not? what do you want to do? Root it again?

6. Jessicalt1

Jessicalt1 Member

Factory reset will not unroot your phone. That's about all I know. :( Sorry I couldn't be more help.

LG Optimus One Forum

The LG Optimus One release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews