1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unroot?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Shaden Stewart, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Shaden Stewart

Shaden Stewart Well-Known Member

Is there any way i can unroot my phone ? I am on stock rom and stock recovery. Any help ?

2. Shaden Stewart

It didnt work. It keeps not responding then crashes. It says

"daemon not running. starting it now on port 5"

3. Guggy

Guggy Android Enthusiast

That means your ADB drivers have not been installed correctly. Go install them.

4. Shaden Stewart

i Got it. Thanks.

5. KageBeast

KageBeast Android Expert

You could try the option in superuser that says says full unroot or something similar.

6. Shaden Stewart

I did that and also used triangle away. I was able to search for updates. And the only reason i wanted to know how to do that is because android might release an update for our device...Although i doubt it i think its still worth a shot. I am back on cm11

7. KageBeast

KageBeast Android Expert

You mean samsung might release an update. I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. Samsung hasn't even said anything about releasing lollipop even for the s5. Some people arent even getting it until next year. And considering our phone is a lower end device from samsung it would put even further back on the back burner lol.

8. Shaden Stewart

I kinda figured that..😢

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Exhibit release date was May 2013. Features and Specs include a 3.8" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, NovaThor U8420 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

May 2013
Release Date
Reviews