• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
You could try the option in superuser that says says full unroot or something similar.
I did that and also used triangle away. I was able to search for updates. And the only reason i wanted to know how to do that is because android might release an update for our device...Although i doubt it i think its still worth a shot. I am back on cm11

Upvote 0
I did that and also used triangle away. I was able to search for updates. And the only reason i wanted to know how to do that is because android might release an update for our device...Although i doubt it i think its still worth a shot. I am back on cm11

You mean samsung might release an update. I wouldn't count on it anytime soon. Samsung hasn't even said anything about releasing lollipop even for the s5. Some people arent even getting it until next year. And considering our phone is a lower end device from samsung it would put even further back on the back burner lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones