• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Upvote 0
sonnofabich. :::slaps head::: it makes perfect sense. I followed the directions a little too literally that said "download and move zip folder to SD card". It makes perfect sense that I need to go in and remove that PB3 folder, and then move THAT to the SD card.

I will give that a shot now. You guys totally rock, thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
sonnofabich. :::slaps head::: it makes perfect sense. I followed the directions a little too literally that said "download and move zip folder to SD card". It makes perfect sense that I need to go in and remove that PB3 folder, and then move THAT to the SD card.

I will give that a shot now. You guys totally rock, thanks for the help!

hey we all need a facepalm now and then lol, good luck :)

Upvote 0
You guys are awesome, seriously. That's why I love this forum community! Someday I will be smart enough to back!

Once I unzipped that, loaded it on the SD card, it booted to the file just as it was supposed to. I'm back up and running for about an hour now, and I ASSUME I'm unrooted and back to stock---so, I will just wait patiently for Froyo and do the things my feeble experience let's me safely do :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones