1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unsuccessful Market downloads

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jdx1031, May 24, 2011.

1. jdx1031

jdx1031 Lurker

I just recently started having this problem the other day. Some apps would download, but most that needed to be updated/installed simply wouldn't download. Now I just get "Download was unsuccessful, please try again" each time I try to download anything. I figured it might be fixed by starting fresh, so I upgraded to .595 but it was the same. Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

It's most likely your connection. I have this problem allot and it always turns out to be my 3g signal. Try using your WiFi. If you have wireless that is. If not try to find a better signal by walking around your house or where ever you may be.

3. jdx1031

jdx1031 Lurker

Tried it both ways, nothing worked. I'm tempted to SBF and see how that goes.

4. chmodx

chmodx Android Enthusiast

I noticed this started happening yesterday with the Amazon app market, downloads just stalling 3/4 done. I deodexed today and haven't had a problem since.

5. jdx1031

jdx1031 Lurker

In the process of getting to .595 again, so we'll see if that has any results. The girlfriend's phone is having the same issue with the original Droid, oddly enough.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews