1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

untraceable android device

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    hi. My samsung galaxy was stolen in November 2013. it was switched off for a month then it was on since december. the thief managed to disable remote controls so my device doesnt show up on samsung account. the device was kept on with my sim (its prepaid, so i didnt block it). i used to call it everyday, it will ring then gets rejected. i think the thief blocked all calls. the police and service providers cant help. i then changed my gmail password as ggole advised me they suspect malice on my account. anadroid device manager used to show my registered device but since changing the password it says "no registered device". please help. the only thing i have is IMEI.
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    Change the password back, Then at elast you' (and the police) will know where it is. If you suspect that someone hacked your google email account, change to a completely different account. But that account, with the original password, is th only link you have to the phone. Without it, all you can do is report the phone to the carrier (making it useless - a stolen IMEI can't be registered) and buy a new phone.

scary alien likes this.