• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unwanted items in Gallery

dkyer1

Lurker
Jun 9, 2011
Just purchased an HTC Inspire and not liking it for a few reasons. On alot of my apps that give me the option to save files or photos, it saves them but saves them right to the ssd card and you cant access them from the phone itself without pluggin it into a computer and going in through the phone that way. And the big issue im having is when you restart your phone is that it loads all the webpages you have been to, all the icons from differnt apps and pages to your photo gallery. And sometimes thats alot. How can i get this to stop doing this without seting down and manually deleteing every single unwanted thing from the gallery?

you cant access them from the phone itself without pluggin it into a computer and going in through the phone that way.

And the big issue im having is when you restart your phone is that it loads all the webpages you have been to, all the icons from differnt apps and pages to your photo gallery.

For your first issue, can you be a little more clear or provide an example? I don't have either of these issues. You can't access anything on the SD card from the phone while it's plugged in as a mass media drive. If I save a file from an app, i.e. an image in Firefox, it saves it to the Downloads folder on the SD. I can access that image using Gallery or any file browser. I can also plug the phone in as a mas media drive and access it via my computer.

The second issue is even more odd. All of your icons appear in Gallery? Your webpages also appear there? What browser are you using?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones