1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Unwanted items in Gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dkyer1, Jun 9, 2011.

1. dkyer1

dkyer1 Lurker
    None

Jun 9, 2011
    Just purchased an HTC Inspire and not liking it for a few reasons. On alot of my apps that give me the option to save files or photos, it saves them but saves them right to the ssd card and you cant access them from the phone itself without pluggin it into a computer and going in through the phone that way. And the big issue im having is when you restart your phone is that it loads all the webpages you have been to, all the icons from differnt apps and pages to your photo gallery. And sometimes thats alot. How can i get this to stop doing this without seting down and manually deleteing every single unwanted thing from the gallery?

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello and welcome to AF. I hope a helpful user of your device will come forward with some help. Good luck.

3. jeremy1701

jeremy1701 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Kenosha, WI
    For your first issue, can you be a little more clear or provide an example? I don't have either of these issues. You can't access anything on the SD card from the phone while it's plugged in as a mass media drive. If I save a file from an app, i.e. an image in Firefox, it saves it to the Downloads folder on the SD. I can access that image using Gallery or any file browser. I can also plug the phone in as a mas media drive and access it via my computer.

The second issue is even more odd. All of your icons appear in Gallery? Your webpages also appear there? What browser are you using?