• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UOT Theme - Just Chillin'

I got bored, so I threw together a theme. Might make another one when I have time and I feel like it, lol. Kinda like my dark theme in a sense. Sooo, here it is. By the way, don't care if I get feedback. Just wanted to share this :D

UOT Theme
Just Chillin'
Velocity 1.2

Screenshots:
COMING SOON! probably tomorrow, so dont download if you dont want to yet, it's cool.

I got bored, so I threw together a theme. Might make another one when I have time and I feel like it, lol. Kinda like my dark theme in a sense. Sooo, here it is. By the way, don't care if I get feedback. Just wanted to share this :D
And I couldn't think of a name. If you have a good name, tell me. I'd love it :p

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.multiupload.com/W8GHP4WDMN OKAY DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS YET UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO TEST THIS FOR ME THIS HAS NOT BEEN TESTED HENCE NO SCREENSHOTS. thank you for your cooperation

293g5ck.png

Dont put "Velocity" because all it does is just over lap it or if you center it, it still wont vanish. In order to do this, is to mess with the framework-res.apk
2rypu12.png

25rlawx.png

Reactions: inception
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones