• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Upcoming ExZeus arcade game for Android preview gameplay video

When we will have our universal binary (for qualcomm and powerVR gpu), we will study the alternate way of distribution for ExZeus, you see, it is hard to maintain several version of an application. We have also our custom way to deliver the data straight to the sdcard and we must be sure that it is working also with the other shops. The trial period of 24H is also very important for us and we want to be sure that this is also available for customers buying outside Google's android market :)

I'm the former founder of SlideME and have recently started a new venture called ZappMarket. It's primary focus is on elite app developers. If you are interested in getting ExZeus distributed to a larger audience, let me know. I'll work with you to test any issues and help get you exposure. You can contact me at shane@zappmarket.com

Upvote 0
be lovely when google support my stupid credit card for yen purchases *cries*

/persistent

Sorry to hear that, it is something that will have to be sorted out soon or later by google checkout, with developers all around the world, customers from any country (where paid app are listed) should be able to buy app no matter what. Some alternative to the credit/debit card would be great in the android market, Paypal or others....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones