1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Upcoming Stylus Tablets?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bozzo, Feb 17, 2011.

1. bozzo

bozzo Lurker

I have been bumbling around all the rumor mills for a while, with no success.

Aside from some cryptic N-trig press releases, can anyone tell me whether there are any manufacturers that plan on releasing a tablet with the following specs?

- Honeycomb
    - 9-10 inch screen
    - Digital stylus
    - Swappable battery (optional)

Unless I am mistaken, the rumored 10" HTC will not be running Honeycomb. Also, having seen the fat tip on the MeMo stylus, I do not hold out much hope for Asus.

I wonder, is this too much to ask? I can't be the only one out here willing to pay good money for a decent tablet with both finger and stylus input options? :thinking:

Advertisement

2. gamul1

gamul1 Android Enthusiast

I would not be so sure about the HTC 10 inch tablets not running Honeycomb. I would bet they will. The rumor has it getting announced in June which should be ample time to put Honeycomb on it.

Based on the Flyer (7 inch tablet) their 10 inch tablet should be what you are looking for, and it will be hard to beat the quality of HTC. I assume you saw the Flyers stylus? Looks pretty awesome.

But beware - the HTC Flyer had some other things I did not like. Short battery life. and Lack of ports were key. The 7 inch screen was not exciting either, but your talking waiting for their 10 inch. Hopefully they will add some ports on the 10 inch but I would not hold out much hope for a decent battery.

But anyway - if you want a stylus - the HTC looked like it rocked.