• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

vtr4423

Lurker
Jan 13, 2011
My A500 came delivered with release 3.01 , only 4 days old , system ask me to update 3.1, after download 3.1 and install , system said error ??
try update 3.1 again , error again ? need help how to update to 3.1 ! it possible manual update 3.1 ?

thank advance

I am still stuck on 3.01, I need 3.1 update for acer iconia a500,currently running build # 1.145.09_com_gen1, kernel 2.6.36.3-00001-g44a8bac.
If I run update from tablet it downloads and starts to install and returns invalid. I tried reset and also the power, volume, toggle switch route, cleared cache for update app. Does anyone have the United States factory update to download to my external sd card to update my tablet?

Upvote 0
If you need to update and can't. Try resetting it back to factory specs and see if it will update from there. You just might have a carupted file some place in your system to keep it from updating. Got into settings and do a factory reset. Not just a reset on the little button on the side.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones