1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Update Anyone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LifeInAnalog, Aug 10, 2010.

1. LifeInAnalog

LifeInAnalog Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Hi all. Has anyone else, when manually checking, come across an approximately 32Mb update from Motorola today? I'm just curious as to what it is. I'm not in a wifi area right now, so have to wait till tonight to see.
    Its odd actually, because I just unrooted with Easy Root, and the phone was very slow and laggy. So, I rebooted. Everything seemed a bit better, and in the course of checking things out I looked for updates. Lo and behold, there it was. Coincidence?

Advertisement

2. TwinDragons

TwinDragons Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2010
    Yeah there is an update for the Telus Milestone. It is suppose to help with the random resets, airplane mode, proximity sensor, music player, and alarm. I don't think it is any more advanced than any other SBF that is available.

LifeInAnalog likes this.
  3. LifeInAnalog

LifeInAnalog Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    ...I'm ashamed to admit, but a small part of me was thinking that I'd been specially selected as an advance trial user for the Froyo update for Telus Milestone. I think it's the same small part that buys lottery tickets every week.:eek:

...thanks TwinDragons, for the timely, informative response, AND for crushing my dreams.

4. WirelessGuy

WirelessGuy Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010