1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Update Character Set

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ali_777, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Ali_777

Ali_777 Lurker

How to add ancient writing to android 5.0.1 GT i9505 s4

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I moved this to the android lounge. :) What phone? What do you mean by ancient writing? Like hieroglyphics?

ocnbrze and MrJavi like this.
  3. Ali_777

Ali_777 Lurker

I am archeology student and sometimes write by ancient writing like semitic languages sabean, aramaic and ugarit .
    So I search to solve this problem in my phone for write to use it in facebook posts and Twitter but in galaxy s4 not support it .
    So I search to skip this problem.

Unforgiven likes this.
  4. Unforgiven

Ah, OK. Have you searched for keyboards in play? I wouldn't know a good result, so I don't want to post links, but I would think a search for "aramaic keyboard" may be fruitful.

5. Ali_777

Ali_777 Lurker

I know aramic keyboard but not appear writing in Facebook or any social media apps and not appear when you write it at search browsers .

6. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

7. Ali_777

Ali_777 Lurker

8. Unforgiven

The small blocks show up when the character set on the phone doesn't support the specific character. :( I'm not sure there would be a fix on an older phone as that is probably part of the OS. I'll move this to the Galaxy S4 forum to see if anyone there has any thoughts. I'll leave a link here as well.

mikedt likes this.
  9. Unforgiven

Oh, and I updated the thread title to hopefully grab the attention of someone scanning the thread lists. :)

Ali_777 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews