1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Update Crash (Galaxy S2)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ankurq7, Apr 15, 2012.

1. ankurq7

ankurq7 Lurker

Hi everyone..

I am in some deep trouble with my Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-i9100G phone. Software update on my phone showed that updates are available, so I downloaded the update (about 50mb) through my 3g. Then I installed update and rebooted. Everything worked fine. It again immediately showed an update available (about 12.5mb). So I downloaded the update with my 3g. I got the installing screen. After installing, it rebooted and got stuck at Samsung Galaxy startup screen. I waited for about 2 hrs hoping it would go further but nothing happened.

I had no option but to take out my battery and switch it on again, but again it gets stuck at Samsung Galaxy screen. I am in deep trouble because I didn

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I'm going to move this thread to the SGS2 forum, since it needs a device expert to answer it.

One thing that may not be so bad: do you store your contacts as phone-only (unsynced) or synced with Google. If the latter then they will be backed-up for you, and you don't need to worry about losing them.

Anyway, let's see if the good folk in the device forum can help you.

(P.S. There are so many S2 variants - if I've put this in the wrong forum, please PM me and I'll fix it!)

3. ankurq7

ankurq7 Lurker

Well.. I dont know.. I usually keep everything synced but never bothered to check in my gmail contacts earlier.. right now i am able to see only about 10 contacts. So i guess this option is out.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews