1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Update downloading for hours *HELP*

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 20awhit10, Nov 8, 2014.

1. 20awhit10

20awhit10 Lurker

I got a notification for AT&T Update (unlocked phone; don't have AT&T service) this morning and assumed this was the my phone trying to update OS. It rebooted itself then showed a screen with the android robot saying "DOWNLOADING... DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!'' And up in the left corner of the screen in super tiny font reads "COULD NOT DO NORMAL BOOT. ODIN MODE...". This screen has been on with no change for going on 3 hrs. I have tried turning phone off but it just reboots to same screen again. Same story when battery is taken out. Is it normal for it to be taking this long or has something went wrong? Is there any way possible to get my phone back on!? PLEASE HELP!!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. spicaalex

spicaalex Member

d/l the firmware from Firmwares | SamMobile for your sgh-i337 (put this into device search box on the site), google for odin, get the samsung drivers and flash your phone in this same odin mode as your phone is booted now

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews