1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Update facebook friends to your contacts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by garciadg32, Nov 13, 2010.

1. garciadg32

garciadg32 New Member

Nov 13, 2010
    I have a motorola defy and i wanted to get recently added facebook friends on my contacts. Is there any way to update that?

Advertisement

2. parnold78

parnold78 New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I have the same problem any assistance would be appreciated?

3. natnat

natnat Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Essex - United Kingdon
    plus 2 on that. Only some of my contacts have linked to facebook and I cant get the others to_On the desire you would just go to settings-link-facebook but there does not seem to be an option on the defy, just an option to link to another contact.frustration!!!!!!!!

4. J3D1

J3D1 Member

Feb 1, 2011
    writer/editor
    mpls, mn
    I am not seeing my facebook contacts in my 'contacts' but when I go to type a message I get suggested contacts from my facebook contact list. weird

5. BobbyPhoenix

BobbyPhoenix Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    Orlando, Florida
    Have you gone to accounts and added your Facebook account under the Motoblur account? If you just add it under the regular Facebook app account the contacts won't link/sync. When you go to accounts you should see two different Facebook icons. One is for Motoblur (on the top), and one for the regular app (on the bottom).

6. buddyo31

buddyo31 New Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Click on contacts, then select the browser icon (online directories), then select facebook, then menu refresh.

What I can't figure out is how to refresh my facebook contacts in my calender. I deleted a bunch of friends but their birthdays are still in my calender. WTF:eek:

7. MiToMa

MiToMa New Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Hi,

where do you have that "menu refresh"? When I'm in my contacts and only showing the facebook ones, there is no option to refresh.

cheers