• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Update from Asus North America Facebook page

Posted about two minutes ago:

Transformer Prime Update:

ASUS started filling the inventory pipelines this past week for our new Eee Pad Transformer Prime and will continue to do so on an expedited basis for the foreseeable future.

We will reach normal inventory levels in January for the North American market based on current orders and forecasts. Based on forecasted supply schedules to our valued partners we expect pre-order allocation fulfillment to occur shortly and online or in-store availability in the very near future.

We will continue to work closely with our partners to fill customer orders as quickly as possible.

https://www.facebook.com/asus.n.america?sk=wall

Posted about two minutes ago:

Transformer Prime Update:

ASUS started filling the inventory pipelines this past week for our new Eee Pad Transformer Prime and will continue to do so on an expedited basis for the foreseeable future.

We will reach normal inventory levels in January for the North American market based on current orders and forecasts. Based on forecasted supply schedules to our valued partners we expect pre-order allocation fulfillment to occur shortly and online or in-store availability in the very near future.

We will continue to work closely with our partners to fill customer orders as quickly as possible.

https://www.facebook.com/asus.n.america?sk=wall

I have two pre-orders out. One on the 14th and the other today. I hope my Dec 14th is in the pre-order allocation and it gets here before the 25th.

Upvote 0
Well I guess I SOL on my pre-orders getting here any time soon.
From expansys-usa that I e-mailed earlier today

Dear Customer,

Although the Tranformer Prime was supposed to be available this week,
ASUS have now pushed the availability date to mid-late January on
this tablet. We have plenty of these on order and will ship your
pre-order on a first come first serve basis as soon as stock lands
with us. No customers will have their accounts charged until orders
actually ship.

We apologize for the incovenience caused by this unforseen
manufacturer's delay, and will continue to keep customers informed of
the situation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions or need to make any changes to your order.

Regards

Order Processing
EXPANSYS, Inc.
www.expansys-usa.com
sales@expansys-usa.com
309-834-0323

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones